The CACC invites visitors of all ages and horizons on a journey to the heart of contemporary creative work through ever-changing exhibitions, gatherings, and cultural events. Open visits, artist-lead lessons, concerts, and performances : the Centre’s offerings are flexible and diverse, allowing you to discover today’s art and spend time with artists.
Individual visits are self-guided and free of charge during exhibitions ; a mediator will meet you on site to chat about current works and artists.
For families, the CACC offers parent-child workshops, masterclasses, and birthday packages.
For groups, the CACC offers visits and workshops adapted to all audiences.
For students, the CACC offers guided tours and artistic awareness programs built around close collaboration with artists.
The CACC accompanies professional audiences, through dedicated projects, seminars, and ongoing education.
• Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
• 14:00 to 18:00
• Open Free Entry
The Chanot Contemporary Art Centre is open to the public only during exhibitions.
- Transilien Line N : Gare de Clamart (plus 7 minutes by foot)
- Bus 189 : Hébert stop (plus 10 minutes by foot)
- Bus 394 : Gare de Clamart stop (plus 7 minutes by foot)
- Bus 169 : Emile Duployé stop (plus 10 minutes by foot)
- RER C : Issy stop (plus 20 minutes by foot)
- By automobile, 10 minutes on the bypass via Porte de Versailles, Porte de Vanves, and Porte de Brancion